Monday, November 28, 2011

Stylesheet

Click to get a larger image!

This is the my first idea of how my magazine may look like. I decided to use the colours red, black and white as main colours. I want my pages to be mostly white, but also have some areas where the background is dark grey, with white text. I want to vary the background colour in my magazine to make it more interesting. I want to have a clean design, but also a design that reflects the music and the audience.

Using my stylesheet i made a "dummy page" in the current style of my magazine below (this is NOT how my magazine will look though, just experimentation!):

Click to get a larger image!

1 comment:

  1. A good style sheet here. A style sheet shoudl reflect the style of your magazine so perhaps you could look at how it is laid out and produce a layout more similar to the magazines your researched.

    ReplyDelete