Sunday, January 22, 2012

Contents page


This is the contents page for my magazine. I have abandoned the drafts but i’m far more happy with this than a contents page solely based on the drafts. 

This was my contents page half way trough. At one point i decided to change the basic colour layout and have a dark grey background instead of a white. My magazine is a metal magazine, and I felt that it was becoming too white and messy instead of the dark, elegant design I was aiming for.


This is an updatet stylesheet i made after completing the contents page. My stylesheet keeps on changing as the projects developes, changing fonts and adding more type of colours. The one font I was thinking of use for my cover lines turned out to be too unreadable in the contents page. Now I`m only using two fonts in my magazine, Baskerville and Payday. I think that's too few fonts.

2 comments:

  1. This is good. It breaks down your progress. Perhaps you coudl explain why you deicded to move from your other drafts and how you came to this final design. Talking us through the process will help us understand your working better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is lots of good, new work on your blog which is nice to see. Make sure you improve previous posts with the help of the comments I have left you. It will all make a different to your grade. This is going well, well done, keep it up.

    ReplyDelete