Thursday, January 12, 2012

Updatet stylesheet and target audience

Here is an updated version of my stylesheet As the construction of my cover have begun, I've decided to change some of the basic layout in my magazine.

I want to include the description of my target audience as well, as this is maybe the last of research I will do for my magazine:

My target audience is largely males 17 to 25 of age. They have generally an interest in the genre and they engage in activities related to this type of music as well. They are a determined audience, they usually know what bands they like or dislike and usually have opinions about the genre. My target audience may span from class D to C1 (working to lower middle class), someone may belong to class B (middle class) as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment